A registry is a service set up by a retail store (in this case us- homely) to assist about to wed couples curate and organise how their wedding gifts are received. Basically, with our wedding gift registry, you minimize surprises and have a certain level of control of what presents you receive from friends and family on your big day.
Here at Homely, we put this into consideration and set up a Wedding Gift Registry. It has been pretty successful with the feedback we've received so far.
Have you been intrigued by this idea and have been wondering how it is used? Or maybe, this is your first time of coming across it. Either way, here is a step by step guide on how a wedding gift registry works.
- Log on to Homelyng.com
- Click on the Gift Registry Menu
- You will land on the next page. There you will find links to either:
- Create your gift registry, its free and easy.
- You can also Manage an already created registry.
- Then you also have the option to Find the registry of someone you wish to give presents.
So, what are you waiting for, you can create a gift registry now. This is also a very handy tool for event planners. You can create a wishlist too, show it to friends and family. If you have more questions, you can ask in the comments section.